The following groups are eligible for membership:
1. Full-time permanent employees of the Town of Harrison, New Jersey;
2. Crossing guard employees of the Town of Harrison, New Jersey;
3. Permanent employees of the Harrison Housing Authority who work in Harrison, New Jersey;
4. Full time permanent employees of the Borough of East Newark, New Jersey;
5. Members of the Board of Commisioners of the Housing Authority of the Town of Harrison, members of the Planning Board of the Town of Harrison or members of the Board of the Town of Harrison Department of Health in Harrison, New Jersey;
6. Board members of the Town of Harrison, Welfare Department, Local Assistance Board in Harrison, New Jersey;
7. Employees of the Harrison Board of Education, who work in Harrison, New Jersey;
8. Employees of Johnson & Johnson, Attorneys At Law, who work in Florham Park, New Jersey;
Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate family or household; and organizations of such persons.
A $50 minimum balance is required at all times. This entitles
you to all of our services and a vote at the annual membership meeting.
Husbands, wives, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents or grandchildren are also allowed to open their own accounts! Family membership also includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.